Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Brooklyn or Manhatten?

I grew up in Brooklyn, and i still live there considering that im only a freshman in highschool. These boroughs are very close together, yet so different. I was wondering what made Manhatten so special. Its the amazing sights and cool lights that bring tourists in. But to me its central park, union square and all the cool neighborhoods. I could live in st marks; from its cool thrift shops and places to eat to its piercing shops and the cool things the little stores sell. Its such a great hipstery environment that you probabally cant find anywhere else. Thats what i love about Manhatten; its unique and amazing.
But then theres' Brooklyn. Theres so many different things to do. I live in that Park Slope, Windsor Terrace, Carroll Gardens and Brooklyn Heights area where everything is all natrual and relaxed. I think that these neighborhoods are much different than the rest of Brooklyn. But dont get me wrong not everythings all posh up in Brooklyn, or any where for the matter.
idk which one i like better, but thank god i dont live in new jersey...

No comments:

Post a Comment